Welcome to Arizona Hiking Yoga
With over 65 years of practicing Yoga and Chi Gong combined, you might say we know something about the Healing Arts. We are ready to take you on an experience of a lifetime. One that will ignite both body and soul.
All classes are by appointment only and completely customized for your ability and needs. We teach both individual private sessions and groups as large as 100 students.
Owners David King and founder Reed Rahn have given their lives to both practices. Each instructor has a fusion of Yoga and Chi Chong that will leave you energized and wanting to experience their classes over and over again. After hiking Arizona for 35 years, we will show you the most pristine places to experience yoga in Arizona.
As a contributor to Arizona Highways and National Geographic, Photographer and Yogi, Reed Rahn has shared the vibration of such amazing places through his exploration of the incredible state. We will show you the most beautiful views in Arizona, while showing special movements that will keep you young and beautiful for a very long lifetime!
Things You Need To Know:
All classes are by reservation only. Instructors do not show up at any of these hikes without pre-booked participants, that have paid in full before the Arizona Hiking Yoga date.
We have two types of Hiking Yoga classes... depending on what your timetable is and what your physical condition is.
- 1.) Easy Hiking & Easy Yoga (65-90 minutes).
- 2.) Moderate Hiking & Easy Yoga (90 - 180 minutes).
- Yoga classes are 65 minutes & 180 minutes. Be flexible on the times, some people will be fast, others will be slower.
- We have a several hiking locations to choose from.
- Men's and women's bathroom are listed on the specific listed hikes and locations, some have restrooms, and some don’t.
- Please turn all Cell Phones off.
- Please no perfume, lotions, or scented oils, bugs will be attracted to you.
- Bring water in your day pack, an apple or a little snack for energy.
- If you think there could be a chance of rain, bring an umbrella or rain gear.
- Please show up 10 to 15 minutes before classes. Payment accepted at end of class for late arrivals.
- Where to find the instructors? ...look for the Yoga instructor wearing a backpack with yoga mats attached and holding an ASU Umbrella.
- Wear comfortable, non-revealing clothing. If it's warm, wear shorts & short sleeve shirts.
- You have your own yoga practice, go at your own pace, never compete.
- You can always stop or turn around if you aren't feeling well, or you can sit and relax surrounded by the beautiful desert, or forest, and wait for the group to come back. You must always take care of yourself.
As usual your guide will meet you at the trail head wearing a backpack with yoga mats attached and holding an ASU Umbrella.