Toms Thumb Trail
This yoga hike starts in the North McDowell Mountains in Scottsdale Arizona. Where we hike to is just around 1.5 miles almost straight up with lots of switchbacks. After the yoga class you can walk to Tom Thumb which is about ¾ of a mile. Where we stop is the best view on the mountain. If you don’t exercise a lot, it will seem challenging, we will be able to stop and catch our breaths if you need to. Total time should be 3 to 4 hours depending how much you want to stop to rest and take photographs. The elevation gain to Toms Thumb is about 2000 ft. In the warmer months the hike has to be super early.
As usual your guide will meet you at the trail head wearing a backpack with yoga mats attached and holding an ASU Umbrella.
- 1 Person = $250
- 2 People = $300
- 3 People = $400
- 4 People = $500
- 5 People = $550
- 6 People = $600
- $25 for Each Additional Person
- Parking Cost: Free
- Difficulty: Moderate - (Should Be For Some One That Exercises Often)
- Hike Duration: 180 to 210 minutes
- Elevation: 2000 feet
- Directions: Tom Thumb trailhead, 23015 N. 128th St. Scottsdale, Arizona. From loop 101 in Scottsdale, exit at Pima / Princess Road and go 5 miles north on Pima to Happy Valley Road. Turn right (east) and go 4.1 miles to Ranch Gate. Turn right (south) on Ranch Gate, go 1.2 miles then turn right onto 128th Street and go 1 mile to the signed trailhead. Roads are paved. The preserve is open from sunrise to sunset daily.
- For More Info: Click Here