Cathedral Rock Trail 170
The trail begins right off the Back O” Beyond Road. You will find two parking lots. The first one to the east is where the Cathedral Trail starts. This is a very busy trail. Knowing that it could be best to show up 20 minutes early to wait for a parking space or take a Taxi of some sort. Look for the guide with a backpack holding yoga mats and holding an ASU umbrella.
Look for our guide with the backpack with yoga mats and ASU umbrella. He or she will have a cell phone to call you if you are having any challenges finding the trail. As usual we start with 5 to 10 minutes of Yoga and Chi Gong stretching to prepare our bodies. The total distance of the hike is only 1/2 mile total. We practice Yoga and Chi Gong about halfway up the trail looking up at Cathedral Rock and overlooking the Red Rocks. As usual the views are stunning.
As usual your guide will meet you at the trail head wearing a backpack with yoga mats attached and holding an ASU Umbrella.
- 1 Person = $150
- 2 People = $200
- 3 People = $225
- 4 People = $250
- 5 People = $275
- 6 People = $300
- $25 for Each Additional Person
- Pass Cost: A $5 day pass is required. Passes can be bought at parking lot.
- Difficulty: Easy - (Should Be For Some One That Exercises Often)
- Hike Duration & Yoga: 90 minutes
- Location: 38 miles south of Flagstaff in scenic Red Rock Country.
- Directions: From the junction of Routes 89A and 179, take 179 south 3.5 miles to Back O' Beyond Road on the right. Go 0.6 miles to the trailhead parking turnout on the left.
- GPS Coords: 34°49'30.7"N 111°47'18.3"W