Courthouse Rock Trail
From Oak Creek Village you head north to Bell Rock Pathway Vista Parking Lot. We all meet at the trail head to the east of the parking lot. Look for the guide with a backpack holding yoga mats and holding an ASU umbrella.
The guide will have his or her cell phone to call you if you are having any challenges finding the trail. With this hike we take 10 minutes to stretch our bodies before we hike. Then we will walk on Bell Rock Pathway and Vista trail to Courthouse Butte Loop Trail. We will walk east for another 15 to 20 minutes reaching our Vortex of choice to practice our Yoga and Chi Gong.
The view is amazing, where we practice you will be touching wilderness. It is a gentle trail, round trip about 3 miles. When we go back you have the option of walking the busier side of Bell Rock or going back the same way with less people. The choice is yours!
As usual your guide will meet you at the trail head wearing a backpack with yoga mats attached and holding an ASU Umbrella.
- 1 Person = $250
- 2 People = $300
- 3 People = $350
- 4 People = $400
- 5 People = $450
- 6 People = $500
- $25 for Each Additional Person
- Pass Cost: A $5 day pass is required. Passes can be bought at parking lot.
- Difficulty: Easy - (Should Be For Some One That Exercises Often)
- Hike Duration & Yoga: 180 to 210 minutes
- Total Time: 2.5 hours
- Directions: Bell Rock Vista and Pathway trailhead (South of Bell Rock): from the junction of Routes 89A and 179 in Sedona, take 179 south 6.5 miles to a left turn lane marked for Bell Rock Vista, milepost 307.1 for the south trailhead.
- GPS: 34°47'27.7"N 111°45'46.0"W